Whenever there aren’t enough hours in your day, just take a few of ours. We’ll race around town for you, make calls for you, plan for you—and when you need it, pull off miracles for you. Let’s face it: you’ve got a full plate, and the best way to get everything done is to divide and conquer.
- Errands: Groceries, prescriptions, laundry and dry cleaning, post office, bank deposits, Goodwill drop-off.
- Personal shopping: Clothes and house wares, gifts and returns, gift wrapping and shipping.
- Appointments: Your proxy to meet with delivery crews, tradesmen, contractors, installers, and service technicians.
- Life management: Dining or event reservations, travel arrangements, house- and pet-sitting, Internet research, holiday cards, estimate and supervise household repairs.
- Event planning: Party planning and setup, order and pickup food, flowers, decorations.